EyeEco's new tranquileyes® Advanced kit with Beads & Instants provides at least 510 controlled moist-heat treatments, scientifically proven to provide relief from moderate dry eye*.
The patented tranquileyes® eye hydrating therapy is doctor-recommended and scientifically proven to relieve moderate dry eyes. Soothing 12 to 15 minute compresses sustain optimum humidity and temperature (between 102-110°F) that industry studies have shown provide immediate and long-term relief from Dry Eye.
Interchanging thermoeyes™ Beads and thermoeyes™ Instants allows flexibility in choosing the treatment type that best works with your day.
Thermoeyes™ Instants are made of sodium acetate, a non-toxic, food grade salt water. Inside the Instants gel pack is a stainless steel disc. Heat is created by bending the stainless steel disc back and forth. The sound created by clicking the disc changes the molecular structure from liquid to crystal, thereby generating heat. Once activated, the gel pack is placed into a moistened fabric pocket then into the back of the goggle. The resulting controlled moist heat created ranges from 102-110°F/39-43°C and lasts 15-18 minutes. The gel packs can be reused over 150 times for soothing moist heat. It’s easy to reuse thermoeyes™ Instants – just place in a continuous rolling boil for 3 minutes.
Thermoeyes™ Beads are made of non-toxic glycerin and water. The Beads are preassembled in a fabric pocket which provides the moisture required to increase humidity while improving comfort. Once heated in the microwave, the pocketed Beads are placed into the back of the goggle, where they provide 12 to 15 minutes of controlled moist heat ranging between 102-110°F/39-43°C. Each set of Beads can be reused approximately 60 times for moist heat. They can also be used for cold therapies to reduce inflammation, eyelid puffiness, itchiness, and migraine headaches.
The beautifully sculpted eyecups are made from FDA-approved medical grade thermal plastic, and viscoelastic memory foam designed to seal and conform naturally. Resting on the orbital bones, the design allows for optimal blood flow to vital arteries above the nose without placing unnecessary pressure on the sensitive blood vessels under the eye. The comfort wrap is wide in the back and narrows toward the temples for maximum comfort. The wrap is easily adjusted with two specially designed sliders, to ensure a custom fit and complete seal of the goggle to the eye area.
Extremely comfortable for sleep, tranquileyes® patented technology is a popular choice for aqueous deficient dry eye as well as patients with Sjögren's syndrome and other systemic dry eye.
Latex-free and made in the USA.
Tranquileyes® Advanced kit with Beads & Instants
- One tranquileyes® goggle with sensitive skin foam
- One set of black foam inserts
- One set of Beads
- Three sets of thermoeyes™ Instants
- Two sets of pockets for Beads and Instants
- One mesh bag for Beads and washing
- One microfiber storage bag
How to use:
- To prepare moist-heat therapies, microwave the Beads in their fabric pockets and mesh bag in 1 cup of water for 45 seconds. Let stand for 1 minute.* Carefully remove Beads from net bag and insert into the back of the goggle. Please test Beads are not too hot to the touch before placing over closed eyelids.
- *If you do not have a microwave, place net bag containing pocketed Beads into 1 cup of hot water. Do not use boiling water. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
- If you prefer to use the Instants, simply activate them by clicking the disc inside the gel pack back and forth until it starts generating heat. Place Instants inside moistened fabric pockets and into the back of the goggle.
- Don’t forget to submerge and boil the Instants gel packs after each use for 2-3 minutes to reset them (Do not leave unattended). Carefully remove gel packs with a spoon and place on a towel to cool. Do not handle while cooling. The gel packs should be ready for reuse in approximately 30 minutes.
- For cold treatments, insert Instants or Beads with fabric pockets into the back of the goggle. Place the goggle in a self-sealing plastic bag and leave in the freezer for 20-30 minutes. Once the goggle is removed from the bag, place over closed eyelids. Wear for 15 minutes or as directed by your eye doctor.
You can also sleep with the goggle and moisten the black foam inserts to increase humidity around the eyes.
If you need further assistance or you have lost your instructions, don’t hesitate in contacting us.
Precaution: This product has been designed to be used solely to facilitate eye comfort during rest or sleep and is not to be used for any other purpose. It is not intended to be used as protective eyewear. For your safety, do not drive, operate machinery, or attempt to walk around while using this product.
Hand wash black foam inserts and white fabric pockets with mild soap and warm water after each use. Rinse well, squeeze out extra moisture and air dry in enclosed mesh bag. Wash plastic eye covers with foam attached in the same way, as needed. Foam (outer cushion and inner pad) should be replaced as needed.